Prune Oat Cookies

My little one has been experiencing digestion issues. The doctor recommended medication but I thought of adding prune to her diet. Feeding her raw prunes was a bit of a struggle so I tried making prune cookies. She loved them. After the first few bites she turned to me and said 'yummy' - to prunes! I am so thrilled with this recipe, it's definitely going to be a regular!

Ingredients:
1 tbsp whole wheat flour
2 cup oats
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp butter
2 tsp honey
1 tsp oil
9 prunes

Method:
In a bowl, mix the flour, one and a half cup oats and baking powder.
Remove the seeds from the prunes.
In a blender, add the prunes and 1/4 cup hot water and make a paste.
Mix the dry ingredients with the prune paste, butter, honey and oil.
Make in balls.
In a plate, spread out the remaining oats and roll the balls on the oats.
Place on baking sheet and bake at 130 C for 20-25 minutes.
The texture should be chewy.
Enjoy :)

Comments

Popular Posts